Dirks Pest Management is currently looking to hire an additional staff member for our Sales and Route Service position. This is an entry-level position that could develop into something much more. Prior pest control experience is a must, sales experience is a plus. Excellent customer service skills are necessary.
This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock solid company providing a valuable service to customers.
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Be responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control route.
- Follow a daily route schedule, insuring timely arrival at each stop. (A company vehicle is provided.)
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and cross sell additional services. Discuss the scope of services provided with the customer.
- Decide on the most efficient pest solution for their customer’s needs.
- Provide their customers with the best customer experience, pest control and eradication services in the industry.
- Complete all required service-related paperwork.
- Diagnose and discuss the scope of pest control service with customers.
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
Dirks Pest Management is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Successful candidates will have prior pest control experience and a background in customer service/sales. Candidates must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including a drug screen.
If interested and qualified, please contact us below.