Recession Proof Employment:
In Pennsylvania, the Pest Control industry has been designated a “life-sustaining businesses” for the primary protection of buildings and dwellings. In addition, the CDC and EPA need our industry to continue to provide our services for they also play a vital role in protecting our nation’s public health and food supply. This has been the case well before 2020, and will continue in the future.
We are interviewing for candidates to be trained as Pest Control Technicians to join the growing Dirks Pest Management Specialist team.
The ideal candidate will enjoy new challenges, solving problems, helping others, developing relationships and diverse work site environments. The candidate must possess a positive attitude, be independent, confident, and customer oriented with excellent time management and communication skills.
We offer fully paid training, a family atmosphere, and opportunity for advancement.
In this position, you will help protect homes, businesses and the environment using state of the-art technology.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license and good driving history
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Some seasonal evening and Saturday work required
- Perform duties in a variety of environmental conditions
- Must be able to lift and carry approximately 50 pounds
- Must be able to enter and exit crawlspaces and occasionally use a ladder
- Must have basic computer and smart phone skills
- Premium Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays/Vacation Time/Bonuses
- Company Vehicle/Gas Card
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Continuing Education within Industry
If interested and qualified, give us a call or contact us below.